digitalmotorworks.com, powered by DMI, provides all information and resources on this website under the following terms and conditions:
- The digitalmotorworks.com website is for information purposes only. The information available through the website is the property of Digital Motorworks, Inc. (“DMI”), its affiliates, partners, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Information received through the digitalmotorworks.com website may be displayed, reformatted, and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. No information, materials, images, or data contained herein may otherwise be reproduced by any visitor or user of this site, except in compliance with applicable copyright laws.
- User agrees that he/she will not, in any way, modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the digitalmotorworks.com website, nor will he/she de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the digitalmotorworks.com website.
- Although DMI monitors the information in the digitalmotorworks.com website, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While DMI makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information at the digitalmotorworks.com website, DMI makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
- digitalmotorworks.com is a registered trademark of ADP.
- The digitalmotorworks.com website contains links that will let you access other websites. These sites are not under the control of digitalmotorworks.com or DMI. The links are only provided as a convenience and DMI does not endorse any of these sites. DMI assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may reside in any other website accessed through digitalmotorworks.com or another of DMI websites, nor does DMI make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
- DMI assumes no liability for the use by any party of any information provided by the user/visitor in using the digitalmotorworks.com website or any other of ADP's websites.
- Information and documents provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. DMI uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. DMI periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this website without notice. DMI assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our website. Your use of this website is at your own risk. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL DMI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO USER, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USER'S USE OF THIS WEBSITE EVEN IF DMI WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas, USA, as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the state of Texas or the federal district courts sitting in Texas, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.
If you do not agree to the above terms and conditions, you must immediately exit this website.